All reviewspepper steakluxury accommodationtwo nightsreceptionistbyronkampala
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Went back to jinja for a family wedding and as usual slept at signature hotel apartments guess what??? The customer care is more than I left clean rooms,tasty foods,when you eat there breakfast you don't need lunch because it too tasty and a lot is served. Its still on top of other hotels in jinja. thanks for the team work,customer care and please maintain it,hope to find the entire team the other time i will visit jinja again.maintain yhat good work done .

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Dorah K
Mugumya R, Guest Relations Manager at Signature Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Dear Dorah K, I must sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at Signature Hotel Apartments and sparing your valuable time to share your experiences with us giving us a detailed and constructive feedback. I will share this with my team and we shall be glad to see you again!
Best Regards,
Ritah Namugumya

Reviewed July 22, 2016

Again I had the pleasure to stay at this fantastic hotel. Everything I can comment on I will give 5 stars. I have a few favourite places in Uganda, this i surely one of the. Special thanks to The Manager Juliettte and the Chef Byron. I will be back soon. Love to all of you.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank jinjaman

Dear Jinjaman,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your visits to Jinja and for taking the time to share your wonderful experience! We are delighted to hear that we exceed most of your expectations and we are your number one Hotel.
Thank you once more and we hope to see you soon!

Kind Regards,
Ritah Namugumya

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Anyone who is or heading to jinja should visit and stay at signature apartments. It has very welcoming and friendly staff that is juliet and mya. Their rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Everyone who is in Uganda or planning to go there should stay at signature apartments

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank ivansempijja
Mugumya R, Guest Relations Manager at Signature Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear Ivan Sempijja,
Signature Hotel Team is so grateful for the wonderful feedback you put up on this portal.
we look forward to hosting you again!

Regards,
Ritah

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Amazing is what I can describe the kind of feeling that I got when I visited this hotel. When you talk cleanliness, the place is top notch super clean, when you talk service, the waiting stuff is highly professional and super good, very happy and jolly people, they make you feel at home, no wonder their slogan is "Home away from Home". I wouldn't be doing justice if I forget to mention the food, amazing is what it is. I ordered for a Steak and I wanted it medium rare, it came with Mashed potatos and mashroom sauce, ok now my stomach is yearning for more.
The room, well this was my favourite part, the bed is just comfortable enough for all sorts of back conditions, I am no expert on mattresses but at least that's how I felt about it. Bathroom is very neat clean and tidy, water was hot all the time, and their room service was strictly on a quick response basis. I just love the place, and it is my place for whenever am in Jinja.

Amazing is what it is.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Rugumayo
Mugumya R, Guest Relations Manager at Signature Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear Rugumayo,

Thank you for visiting Signature Hotel Apartments, Jinja and sparing time to share your experience and feedback with us. You have helped so many travellers to Uganda in making the right choice of accomodation,food and beverage services with us a ''Home Away from Home''.
we are so grateful and we look forward to hosting you again!

Regards,
Ritah

Reviewed July 18, 2016

I and my friends BOB, BEN AND SHABAN always wished to checkout the services at Signature Hotel Aparments when in Jinja and believe you me this time round when we got a chance to be in jinja town we couldnt fail to utilise this chance as the saying goes "opportunity knocks once".I have to say that i and my friends were not at any one time disappointed at all! The services provided at the hotel were to standard that is from the customer care provided by the staff at signature hotel to the room services, (personally due to the much love i have for red as a colour, i was so much attached to the set up of the bed, red and white colouring of the beddings which gave me an attachement to the hotel), the rooms were also well aerated.The Hotel as well has got a very quite enviroment that provides one with ample time to stay away from the daily Noise.With too much love for being online at all times and surfing over the internet i did too have a great experience with the Hotels free WI-FI which served me with a very good internet speed. The different delicacies served gave i and my friends a wide variety of foods to choose from.The breakfast provided as well was so on point and served in time.all this made me feel at home and had no complains to pass on.The high level of security and deployment of the guards at the hotel as well made me feel safe and had nothing to worry about as regards my life and property.All in all i felt safe.Every evening i and my friends greatly utilised the green short clean grasss garden at the hotel to relax and enjoyed the fresh cool breeze that blew towards the hotel from the surrounding Trees.I MUST SAY THAT WITHOUT ANY DOUBT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY AND CANT WAIT AGAIN TO BE HERE.

Room Tip: Very good view from the balkony, Awesome green serene for an evening rest very spacious
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank MC_PAUMA
Mugumya R, Guest Relations Manager at Signature Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

Dear MC_PAUMA,
We are glad that the hospitality showcased by the staff delighted you and added on to your lodging experience. We are honored to note that you enjoyed the services, food and ambiance of the hotel
We are always committed to improve ourselves to give the best hospitality services to all our guests.
Our team is grateful to you for your commendations and look forward to welcoming you back many more times in future.