“To visit Adrafit site in ugnada”
Review of @Eddy's - CLOSED

@Eddy's
Cuisines: African, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: @Eddy's serveert zowel Oegandese maaltijden als fastfood. Gelegen vlakbij het Victoriameer en in de hoofdstraat van Jinja, is het een makkelijk te bereiken plaats waar je met het hele gezin kan genieten van een lekkere maaltijd en een heerlijk drankje. Maak gebruik van gratis draadloos internet en ook satelliet tv is aanwezig.
Reviewed October 2, 2011

my trip from air port was of confusion,i had no friends or relatives in jinja.but its where i had to visit unto my way from America for a tour in jinja.since it was late by the time I arrived ,I couldn't access any accommodation in jinja and in the midiest of my being stranded I came across @Eddy's cafe tour and travel they were at work by that time which resulted into the end my storm.I accessed every thing i had not expected having in jinja that's to say,free internet,DSTV, fast food at the cheapest price compared to other places in jinja and Uganda as well! Its were I also accessed tour and travel services with experts in this industry,that's caring and and having experience in what they are doing! they know all areas of tourist interests Uganda they also have good cars for the tourists.About @Eddy's Cant explain all,but do you need pizza,bugger,stake ,juice cocktail?go to @Eddy's main street plot 10.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

My first at eddys cafe was like going to a palace, i enjoyed my time at this place and all their meals were so fabalious. This place has conducive environment and capable/fast staff who provide their services in time, i therefore encourage all my friends and other people who will come across this comment to go and test the best ever prepared meals in Jinja. Thanks. Julius