“Great Food, Great Service!”

Mesoyios Greek-Cypriot Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've lived in Ronkonkoma for about 8 years now - and for some reason, I only discovered this Greek restaurant about a year ago.

Talk about a hidden gem!

Yes, it's a small restaurant, but it's cozy and inviting. It's right off of Hawkins Ave / Main Street, with off street parking, or you can find parking behind the little shops.

We always get seated right away, the service is quick & friendly. The owner (?) at least I believe he's the owner, often comes out and checks on how everyone is doing and makes sure they are happy with their meal.

We often get free bean salad or bread at our table.

The greek salad is great - it's chopped, which I prefer, instead of a big pile of lettuce like some other greek restaurants. I don't vary much from my regular orders....greek salad with chicken, a gyro, or chicken athenian, but everything is always good and rather inexpensive. And i know this may sound weird, but I love their french fries! Always golden and crispy!

So if you're in the mood for Greek, and want a comfortable cozy atmosphere w/ personalized service - please check this place out!

I eat here about 1 x per week, that's how good it is!

2  Thank Benzakills

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is one of my favorite local restaurants within minutes from where I live. I have eaten there probably 25 or more times now and have also ordered take-out a number of times. It's quite a small restaurant but I love the atmosphere. I've never had the pleasure of actually visiting Greece or Cyprus but when I'm sitting there with the delicious smells, the decorations and music playing in the background I no longer feel that I am eating in Lake Ronkonkoma. The tables by the windows are my favorites.

I've enjoyed all of the food I've eaten there so far and the portions are ample. A lot of the time I will order one of the specials. I liked the lamb shanks specials when they are available. The Greek salads are excellent too. I like mine with the broiled salmon topping.

The staff is always friendly and attentive and makes you feel welcome.

1  Thank Michael L