In a search for a better hotel, then what a friend had found for us, we where guide to this hotel. We where amazed by the standard. The house we lived in was beautiful. Big clean rooms. We had a kitchen, TV, radio, wifi internet... everything! Just a shame we did get to use it a lot, because we were outside enjoying the pool and the marvelous beach. Actually you can easily find your own food in the sea. Walk 10 meters into the water a dig your hands into the sand. You will find the most delicious small clams.
If you decide to have a break from the beach, ask a 'taxi' to take you too the "Kadiout" museum, just north of Cap Skirring town. And outdoor museum, that will show you first hand how the traditional Joola people lived.
Now in the morning you decide yourself what sound you want to wake up to. Open the door to the west and you will hear the sound of the sea. The windows to the east will give you sounds of the exotic birds. If you just want silence you keep doors and windows closed.
All in all, a great hotel you have to visite if you plan a trip to that part of west africa. You WILL NOT regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly facing the ocean and with a 180° view looking down onto the mythical beaches of Cap Skirring, renowned as the most beautiful in all of West Africa. The hotel is situated in a luxuriant tropical garden which combines the softness of African living with the strictest European requirements. The hotel only has 15 large suites and 2 lofts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Les Alizes Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Alizes Beach Hotel Cap Skiring
- Hotel Les Alizes Beach
- Les Alizes Beach Resort Senegal/Cap Skiring