I and my wife spent 4 days at the Crown Plaza Resort at Lake Placid. The rooms were nice, the employees were friendly and helpful. The location was close to all the local restaurants and pubs. That's the best part. Now for the other, if you want to actually sleep there forget it! Young children, my guess 6-10 years old run freely through the hallways all hours of the night without any adult supervision. I conveyed my complaint to the front desk, but I never felt that anything was done to rectify the problem. One night, there were four children leaning against my door yelling and having a grand old time. If it were not for this problem, I would of rated the Crown Plaza much higher. But, as it was, I couldn't wait to leave and I will never be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza