This was a lovely hotel in a great location just up the hill from the Olympic skating rinks. Check in was easy and the size of the room was great for the 4 of us (and had a beautiful sunset view). We opt'd out of the offered breakfast (extra price) in order to eat graham cracker bagels from Soulshine Bagels on Main Street.
Pool was warm and clean - lots of towels available. The Great Room was beautiful and welcoming. We did not take advantage of the beach or golf or fancy dinner portions of the hotel this trip. We will definitely stay here again for our next visit to Lake Placid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza