Just left a two night stay at the crowne plaza in Lake Placid. Had a lovely stay and the four of us would definitely go back. The rooms are typical hotel rooms, with very comfortable beds, which is most important to me. Hubby did miss his duvet pillows though :D The hotel has a wonderful Great Room and lobby, a nice patio with firepit, a nice heated indoor pool with cozy hot hot tub. With its central. Location close to lots of restaurants and shops, it was a perfect location. ..with fabulous views. While we didn't have dinner there, their breakfast buffet was nice and very hot and tasty - not always the case with a buffet. And their simple lunch menu in the great room had a nice selection of soups and sandwiches. Overall...recommended, especially if you get the rates we got during our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza