My family and my extended family recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Lake Placid NY. We hosted a Memorial Luncheon in the great room after the funeral. The Great Room is a beautiful space, it is very comfortable and cozy, looking over and onto the Lake. It was perfect for this occasion. The Crowne Plaza team including the General Manager Ray Damp and the entire banquet team took great care of us and their friends and their father's friends. It was such a comfort having a great team of individuals responsive to my family’s needs. The Crowne Plaza made a difficult time a lot easier with both excellent accommodation’s and an excellent venue for our gathering. Thank Ray and team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza