Both my wife and I loved the room, the view of Mirror Lake and the main street from our 4th floor room was spectacular. The only issue we had was that we heard what sounded like hammering coming from above (the roof) at around 08:40AM, when we questioned the staff at the desk, one said it was from a tub being removed down the hall, and the other staff person said that she had heard that complaint before (which nullifies the first answer we received), then a couple who was checking out on the 2nd floor said they heard the same thing............maybe ghost hunters should pay a visit. Other then the hammering, everything was in place for a romantic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza