I planned this solely based on trip advisors reviews. I made an excellent choice. The hotel were really friendly and helpful . The Hotel owns their own private beach area and transportation, which was as a plus. You will love the great room. My husband and I sat by fireplace with glass of wine. We were there in summer, I'm sure it's just as beautiful in the winter time. My only negative comment would be the driveway /sidewalk you have to walk down to enjoy the strip. Lots of food and shopping located walking distance from hotel. Also the paddle boats were not safe. My husband and son nearly sank in one. They had to hurry back to shore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza