My fiance and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza in December while planning our wedding in LP. We had never been to this particular hotel in LP, the pictures and price all looked nice so we booked it. The hotel was nice, nothing out of the ordinary. I was hoping from the look of the lobby that it would have some local Adirondack flair but it didnt. It as clean and everything was updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. We got the breakfast buffet, not wanting to venture out so early in the morning (even though the hotel is steps from main street) and was disappointed. It cost around $15 pp and was just normal breakfast food, nothing worth the price. The views of the surrounding mountains was very nice though! Aside from the overpriced breakfast it was worth the $95 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza