Just returned from a 2 night stay here. We paid for a lakeview with balcony. They stuck us in this odd family style room. Which was like 2 hotel rooms put together. It felt odd because there was all of this useless unusable space (and beds). They sold it to us as a free "upgrade". But I would have much preferred the room I booked, and it was a downgrade in my opinion. The room smelled like mildew. All of this totally killed the romantic vibe my husband and I had going on. The view was very nice, but we were right on the corner. I feel like had I gotten the room I actually paid for things would have been perfect, so it's kind of a bummer. I definitely feel ripped off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza