Every year my four sisters and I go away together for a weekend together. This year we went to the Mirror Lake Inn in Lake Placid, NY. We arrived on a Friday just in time for afternoon tea and their famous Chocolate Chip Cookies. We stayed in the amazing Skylight Suite. That night we went to "The Cottage" which is part of the Mirror Lake Inn, across the street, for dinner. We felt right at home and enjoyed a wonderful meal together with great food. The staff
throughout the entire weekend was so accommodating and made us all feel like royalty. Saturday we went to their spa/salon. We had massages, pedicures and manicures. My massage was given in a room with a fireplace. Never have I received such special treatment and made to feel so comfortable. We did enjoy the shops in town that day but we were happiest right at the Inn. That night we went to "The View" for dinner right in the Inn and if everything else wasn't enough what a way to end such an amazing weekend. The meal was marvelous. Our weekend at the Mirror Lake Inn was by far the best my sisters and I have ever had. We made many happy memories there and memories we will never forget. Thanks much to the Mirror Lake Inn and their staff. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort