This inn definitely lives up to its reputation. It excels in service and setting (views are superb), as well as in food and amenities.
We came here after leaving The Sagamore 4 nights early. The Mirror Lake Inn was a welcome haven after horrendous service and terrible rooms at the Sagamore.
The service is impeccable - competent, attentive, friendly staff in all places (spa, pool, checkin, housekeeping, restaurants). We were in a Marcy room, which was very well kept and had great views. If I HAD to make a suggestion i would say it was a little cramped for more than two people (we had a crib in there too). This was our fault (there were no suites available), but there was a little too much furniture (beautiful furniture, at that) for the size of the room with three of us in there.
Pool was amazing, as I said it's a standout for service, and the common areas are great for a family. we will definitely return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort