My husband and I went to Lake Placid so that he could ski. I wanted a place where there was a spa and I could shop. The Inn has the spa on site and shopping within easy walking distance. After a day of skiing my husband was happy to use the hot tub and go to the spa for a massage from a registered therapist. Now I am working on a way to get him to take me back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort