As first time visitors to Lake Placid we were a little surprised at how congested the area is. The hotel itself was very much old Adirondack with heavy fabrics and dark woods. The guest rooms very comfortable. The staff was great, but the food was unexciting and unchanging. Prospective guests should be warned that the Modified American Plan is applicable only in The View Restaurant where the cuisine never changes. Anyone up for halibut cheeks> I didn't even know they had cheeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort