We go to the Mirror Lake Inn about once a year...this year we were lucky and got there again after having been there in December. We arrived on a snowy Thursday night and were greeted by the warm ambiance of the Inn. We got into our room with no problem and had dinner at the VIEW. We always enjoy it there but it was even better this time. The scallops special served with brussel sprouts and shitake and lobster mushrooms was divine. Drinks were well made, service impeccable and we always enjoy the little specials they give you during the courses: the amusée of prosciutto with greens and the intermezzo of a green apple/ginger sorbet. Delightful! Early next morning (8am) I used their exercise room, pool and hot tub and enjoyed having them all to myself. A very relaxing and peaceful visit! Can't wait for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort