The rooms are pristine, the service is impeccable, the food is great, and the views are breathtaking. Recently stayed at Mirror Lake with my girlfriend for a ski trip and we will never stay anywhere else in Lake Placid. The Inn is close enough to town (walkable to most restaurants and stores) and Whiteface (20-30 min drive) to make your stay convenient but avoids all of the hustle and crowds of the main streets which allows it to keep its quaint feel. I would highly recommend making the choice to stay here if you are looking for a couples gateway (couples massage also recommended to complete your visit).
Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort