My husband and I took a spontaneous trip to Lake Placid. We made the reservation while driving. I narrowed it to a few places but was sold once I saw that Mirror Lake had a spa (especially since we were driving over in the rain). The hotel was very nice. A bit dated but extremely clean! The spa was nice and met my expectations. Their restaurant was very good as well. Overall, we felt that we made a good selection. A fantastic breakfast was also included in our room price which was a plus! The hotel is situated nicely on the lake. Just far enough from the center of town (very quiet) but close enough as it was just a short walk over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort