I first came here 32 years ago as a bachelor skier and not only fell in love with the Mirror Lake Inn but Lake Placid itself. Unquestionably the best apres ski town in the U.S. As for the inn, it is one of the most beautiful and charming places to stay of any mountain resort area. Excellent service, lovely rooms and wonderful restaurants. A year after I came here (I was 32 at the time) I came back with a friend and we fell in love here and was married 6 months later. My wife and I continue to not only come back to Placid but to this wonderful Inn as well. Last night, once again we were at the inn for a charity event, and it's magic never wears thin. Tonight we'll be meeting friends at The Cottage which is one of the coolest places to hang out on Mirror Lake with the locals. Here the inn has created an atmosphere of congeniality and beauty right on the lake with. Come here any season and you'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort