I have spent many trips in Lake Placid at other properties but this is by far the best experience. We have to kids (9 & 5) and don't like to be trapped in a hotel room with them. The MLI has multiple family suites - we stayed in the fox den which was basically a regular room with a bunk room attached. PERFECT! Service is impeccable. The biggest issue we had was trying to decide where to swim - inside, outside, or the lake. Tough choices. Geat scavenger hunt for the kids. Great cookies. And a generally refreshingly helpful attitude. While not inexpensive, it wa totally worth the money. We will definitely go back and highly recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort