This place was ok. The rooms were clean. However, It was snowing during our entire visit and they did not always clean the bottom lot. This caused problems with our friends being able to get to their room. Also, we wanted to stay an extra night. We had to change rooms because our suite was sold out. The staff told us we would have to check out at 11 and take our luggage down to the lobby for 2 hrs while the rooms were cleaned. I thought this was crazy, why couldn't they just let us stay a little late in our room until the other room was cleaned. Anyway, It ended up working out because I spoke with the cleaning crew and they had a room clean for us at 11 so we could move over our luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unbeatable destination for skiing adventures, golf getaways, Olympic experiences and other outdoor pursuits, Comfort Inn on Lake Placid offers affordable and comfortable lodgings on the shores of Lake Placid in the heart of the Adirondack Park. Just minutes from the world-famous ski destination, Whiteface Mountain, this hotel is ideal for families, groups and even solo adventurers.The Comfort Inn on Lake Placid features deluxe full hot breakfast served daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a year-round indoor heated pool and hot tub. For groups and meetings, our hotel also boasts versatile meeting/banquet space for up to 350 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Ny
- Lake Placid Comfort Inn