Spent four days at the Lake Placid Comfort Inn and truly enjoyed it. The room opened out onto the indoor pool and spa which was great for the kids. The morning breakfast buffet was excellent with a good choice of foods and drinks. The staff were very friendly. There are canoes, row boats and paddle boats available to sign out. It is located on Lake Placid (larger, prettier lake) not Mirror lake BUT walking distance down the main street to all the shopping (and Mirror lake swim area). If you don't want to walk, the trolley stops out front every 20-30 minutes. Really a great find and will definitely return. Added bonus was it was pet friendly! Both our dogs were able to enjoy Lake Placid and our hikes on nearby trails which the hotel provides a list at check in. Great, great place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unbeatable destination for skiing adventures, golf getaways, Olympic experiences and other outdoor pursuits, Comfort Inn on Lake Placid offers affordable and comfortable lodgings on the shores of Lake Placid in the heart of the Adirondack Park. Just minutes from the world-famous ski destination, Whiteface Mountain, this hotel is ideal for families, groups and even solo adventurers.The Comfort Inn on Lake Placid features deluxe full hot breakfast served daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a year-round indoor heated pool and hot tub. For groups and meetings, our hotel also boasts versatile meeting/banquet space for up to 350 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Ny
- Lake Placid Comfort Inn