My husband and I just had a fabulous dinner at Paradox Lodge. The food was artfully prepared, delicious to eat as well as visually appealing. Red, the chef, and his wife Nan were friendly and delightful. This is a gourmet restaurant and suitable for 5 stars in any location. We will return next year when we visit the Adirondacks again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradox Lodge and Cedar Lodge guest rooms all have private bath and rates include a full breakfast that is cooked to order. The Cedar Lodge rooms all have king amenities with the Pisgah and Jenkins rooms having gas fireplaces and decks. All guests have access to the lake front and free boats. Breakfast is served in the dining room in the main lodge (Paradox). We also have a full bar and guests can relax in the living room in front of the fireplace. Our restaurant now serves private dinner parties and special events with advance notice and a minimum of six guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Paradox Lodge & Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradox Lodge And Cedar Lodge
- Paradox Lodge & Cedar Hotel Lake Placid