Just got back from a wonderful stay at the Whiteface lodge. We have 3 kids and they had a blast. From the game room, skating, snow shoeing, ice cream parlor, to the outside pool to the movie theatre. However the bowling alley was out of service. The service was exceptional and the staff was extremely courteous. We all enjoyed the tubing down pisguah Mtn?? and stopped to see the ice castle on the way back. The other highlight for the kids was the dog sled ride on the lake. Looking forward to returning again soon. Only recomendation would be to install fans in the fitness room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge