My wife and I stayed at the lodge for 2 nights in a deluxe one bedroom. The room was absolutely beautiful, it had heated bathroom floors, fireplace, king bed, jacuzzi tub for 2 and much more. We had a great view of the courtyard which had a fountain. The breakfast buffet was plenty and had a very nice selection of food. We had dinner at Kanu, which was good, could have been better for the prices, and the service in the dining room could use some minor improvement, but overall I would dine there again. The pool area was great, the pool was heated and the outside air was very cool so it was nice, the hottub was great also. The hotel was always spotless and the staff is great. The lounge is a great area to have lunch and a drink, oversized couches and fireplace. I would love to go back to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge