This hotel is located about 20 minutes from Whiteface mountain. My husband and I took our three kids there at the beginning of January to ski. The hotel was unbelievable! Staff was friendly and incredibly helpful, the rooms were beautiful and spotless and the restaurants were top notch. The breakfast is included and is so amazing, I promise you'll never want to leave!!
They have a great game room for the kids with air hockey, ping pong, bowling, pool and other games. The workout room is well stocked and spacious.
This is a great hotel - I'd go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge