Any room I've stayed in is spacious with a small kitchen and beautiful Adirondack finishes and furnishings. Nightly turn down service and giant chocolate chip cookies are great perks. There is also a complimentary tea service and nightly s'mores. This all between hiking and great spa treatments (maple scrub anyone) make it one of my favorite places to stay. It is a great blend of luxury, coupled with rustic, Adirondack casual. I do not feel out of place walking to the spa or indoor/outdoor pool in the complimentary bathrobe. Be sure to visit the game room and Kanu, if only just to see the gorgeous dining room. Oh yeah, take advantage of the complimentary breakfast and you will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge