The service was excellent. The valet parking makes it easy. The every day turn down service and fresh baked cookings was decedent. The bathrooms are luxurious. The beds are soft and cozy. The dark blinds are a nice bonus if you want to sleep in.
This place rocks for kids. The outdoor skating rink skates included, bowling lane, movie theater and game room all right at the hotel. The everynight s'mores and fresh popcorn the kids loved. The indoor outdoor pool is fun. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge