A wonderful mountain lodge with great service and amenities. Very spacious rooms and suites lets you just unwind.The resort is designed in Adirondack-style, and not a single detail deviates from this theme, from the ice holders in the rooms to the high-chairs in the restaurant. The entire hotel is spotless, and while I know provisions and clean laundry are delivered to the resort, those basic functions are hidden from even the most observant guest. The food and restaurants are way above whats available in the area. What to me really makes Whiteface is the staff they are professional and actually really happy. They do anything to make your stay the best it can be. I love the Adirondack region and the Whiteface Lodge just makes it that much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge