We stayed at the Whiteface hotel and had a wonderful stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and really looked after us.
We thought of Lake Placid as a ski resort but the area has plenty to do and The Olympic Training centre had national teams that were training and you could meet and talk to them much easier than in the winter.
we were on a boat package and the only mistake we made was not taking the old Speedboat trip rather than the family Waterski-ing, but we had a great experience there and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge