“Some Good and Bad”
Review of Ben & Jerry's - CLOSED

Ben & Jerry's
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
CNY, United States
“Some Good and Bad”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

It is a typical Ben & Jerry's. I did find it to be considerably more expensive than most other ive cream parlors/stands. However, it was delicious ice cream (I got something with white brownie nuggets) and the staff was great about keeping it all flowing. They do need more seating, but I liked the decor of the available seating. The offer free water and those little bathroom cups. I thought it odd, though, that Ben & Jerry were supposedly all about the planet and this shop didn't have a recycling basket for the water cups. I'm still not sure if going here is worth it or not.

• Visited July 2014

New Jersey
“Still overpriced and overrated”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I had not stopped into Ben & Jerry's Lake Placid for a few years.
When some friends said, "Let go to Ben & Jerry's. It's good." I felt obligated for their sake. I found that the ice cream is still no better than many other less expensive brands.
You can do much better elsewhere.
The friends who had asked to go there agreed. They were underwhelmed.
I guess you have to give credit to the P.R. folks who have promoted the B & J brand. They are CAPITALISTS par- excellence! Oops. Sorry guys. I hate to blow your phony" friend of the people"cover.
In the future we'll stick with some of the family-run local establishments that serve delicious ice cream at family-friendly prices.

Syracuse, New York
“It was fine”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The ice cream was good and the staff friendly. Limited flavor choices and the ice cream was a bit on the soft side were the only downsides.

• Visited July 2014
Harwinton, CT
“You can't go wrong with B & J's!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

You can never go wrong with GOOD ice cream! It was busy..but the staff was very capable and service very friendly in spite of the crowd.

• Visited June 2014
It's a Freeport Thing
“First one”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was the first Ben & Jerry's I ever ate in. Was just like I thought it would be. Triple caramel threat was just as yummy as it sounded.
Will have to make another trip for more.

Visited April 2014