“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We had the most delicious meal. The service was great. The owner and waitresses were very attentive. Would definitely go back! If in the area it’s a must!!

Reviewed February 12, 2019

I have eaten in Rustica many times over the years, from dining with my wife, my family, and sometimes with hungry fishermen on our annual fishing outing to local streams.Consistently every single person has been pleased with the service and food!I It is by far the best that the Lake Placid area has to offer! Staff and chefs, keep up the excellent work!

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Was looking for quality food in the area. Wasn’t easy to find. The food was absolutely delicious. Atmosphere nice. Located in a shopping center but once you get past that it’s great.

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

My family and I just ate dinner at this restaurant. We ordered Cesar salads and onion soup, both delicious. Then for dinner I had the blanco pizza, my dad had the bolanaese and my mom had the onion soup. We all really enjoyed our entrees. Then for desert we had the tiramisu and the flourless chocolate cake. Great way to end the meal. This restaurant had helpful and friendly staff as well as a nice atmosphere. Perfect place for a delicious dinner.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Ate here two nights in a row. Goid is very very good. Small menu but they have brick oven pizzas plus entree, full bar and decent wine list. The owner and chefs and wait staff are all great. Will definitely be back on our next visit. Restaurant is a bit tricky to find. But worth it. It's in the grocery parking lot in the back right side, under dental office.

Date of visit: January 2019