“A Great Place, Great Food”

Great Adirondack Steak & Seafood Company
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have been offering prime steak and fresh seafood daily for over 25 years. Our on premise brewery features award winning ales and homemade rootbeer. We feature a full wine list, full bar and private dining for both lunch and dinner. During the warmer months enjoy our beautiful patio with a view of Mirror Lake. Please visit our website for more information.Check us out on face book!!!
Up by Canada
“A Great Place, Great Food”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited here in November during the The Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid. The service was friendly and good. The view over the lake was very nice. The windows out the front gave a good feeling seeing all the people walk down the street happy and on vacation. There was a fire pit outside with a wonderful outdoorsy smell. The food was good. I got the soup of the day, lobster bisque. It was honestly the best lobster bisque I have had yet. The lobster in it tasted amazing. I got fish to eat. They had a variety of ways to have it prepared. It was delicious. It was a wonderful lunch and a great part of our trip.

Visited November 2013

New York
“Brewery”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had a good beer and some food (mid day snack). The place was getting busy but there was some room at the bar to hang out. The crab and artichoke dip was very good.

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“dissapointed, pricy for what you get”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

we went to that place because they said its good. not at all. the service was really bad. i dont know if it was the first time that the waitress was working. my husband had the clam chowder soup which came out ''sloppy''(photo below) i ordered the shrimp cocktail they brought out without the cocktail sauce and no utensils. i was waiting but the waitress wasn't around. and they only had one more table. i went by myself to ask for utensils she said she is gonna bring me some. she just gave me a fork and a napkin.i need a knife too.!! when she brought out the food i had a steak i asked for some lemon she never brought it to me. she was extremely slow and not attended. for having only two tables this is not an excuse. after a while she asked how was everything we said ok(im not the kind of person who will complain to them,i prefer not to go back again)and then she handle me the check. i asked her do you have desserts she is like oh yes we do. she gave me the menu after a while and she said the only have the two of the four. we ordered both to try. i asked her just to see what she is going to say if the lava cake is homemade she said yes. no, it wasnt!dont lie to me,i know exactly,what brand is it and from which supplier ! you can tell. anyway, before she brought the desserts out i asked for a container to take my food. she never brought it out and i had my dessert and my stake in a small table.(photo below) when i finished eating then she gave me the container. nothing special

2 Thank alex a
“Great for lunch!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Lunch was great I had the French onion soup and half a turkey sandwich, it was great, served with French fries it was more than adequate for lunch, would definitely return the next time I'm in lake placid!

Rotterdam, New York
“Friendly service and great value!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a great place! The decor was rustic with a huge window that over looked Main Street, seasonally decorated with mums and pumpkins.

Our server was all smiles and very informative of the menu. Our food was served timely and it was great! I would love to come here again, and would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to eat in lake placid.