“Great atmosphere and good food”

Great Adirondack Steak & Seafood Company
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have been offering prime steak and fresh seafood daily for over 25 years. Our on premise brewery features award winning ales and homemade rootbeer. We feature a full wine list, full bar and private dining for both lunch and dinner. During the warmer months enjoy our beautiful patio with a view of Mirror Lake. Please visit our website for more information.Check us out on face book!!!
Reviewed July 10, 2011

A favorite for nice dinner out without going overboard. Best surf and turf in the area. Can get crowded but it's worth the wait for the most part.

Reviewed July 2, 2011

We ordered prime rib sandwiches. Should have ordered one to share, huge! Nice location- center of main street. Prices were very reasonable. Very nice setting.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

My husband and I came here for our honeymoon and it will forever be a stop when we visit! The seafood wellington was amazing and my husband's prime rib was to die for. I also love that we get to bring home a souvenir beer glass if we order a 'house blend.'

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Everytime we go to lake placid we eat here. Food is great and very consistent.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Perfect place for a family dinner or lunch. Highly recommend the HUGE prime rib sandwiches for lunch (get a to-go box, you will need it!). When we went for dinner, I ordered my steak med-rare and it was completely well done, so that was disappointing, but it was still a decent steak. I did not send it back...that's not how I roll. We really enjoyed the beer and we had a very nice server who was very competent w/ addressing menu issues surrounding a tree nut allergy.

1  Thank Kulpey