“Lisa G’s for Generous”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered take out from Lisa G’s. The women who took my order over the phone was excellent. Her phone skills were top notch, polite, happy and helpful. We had calamari as an app tasty and plenty for two of us. I had broiled sea scallops over a pasta. I will say it was good and filling. My a wife had Salmon and couldn’t finish it it was a big piece. Picking up the food was fairly easy go to the bar and they bring it out in a nice big bag. I would suggest that they include plastic forks and such as we were staying in a hotel and had to find those items. Not a huge issue for sure but thought about that as I was writing this. All in all a good solid meal.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (981)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lisa G’s is a go-to with us whether it’s for drinks, lunch or dinner. It’s ALWAYS good! My favorite dish is the Moroccan burrito; but, this time I ditched the flour shell and put the insides on top of their Caesar Salad! I added grilled chicken. YUM! Our server Gaby made the suggestion and I am going to do this from now on!
We had delicious drinks and sat outside on the covered patio.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had two meals at this restaurant since we were so happy with the first. Friendly staff and a great menu.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tired of overpriced dinners and wine choices, I tried a more local venue. The food was delicious and the service good. A very small selection of wines, but the chenin- viogner went well .with the Salad and mildly spicy cauliflower riced entree.
Monday is Wings Special night, so it was busy and loud, but the servers did a great job. Back deck has a great view of a waterfall.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We were a group of 5 and sat outside for lunch. The ambience and the view was delightful. The weather was perfect for seating outside and enjoying the meal. We ordered shrimp tacos and wings with Korean bbq and salt and vinegar. Ordered creme brulee for dessert. The shrimp tacos and the Korean bbq wings were very good. The salt &vinegar wings were a tad bit bland for us. There are 2 shrimp tacos on each plate along with chips - just enough for 1 person.

Date of visit: August 2019