“My favorite restaurant in Lake placid”
Review of Lisa G's

Lisa G's
Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 1, 2009

After reading the other reviews, I have but one thing to say, "keep your darn kids home" or maybe take them to Burger King. The food was fabulous, prices were average. The wings in particular were one of a kind. If your looking for burgers and fries, this is not your place, try Wendys.

There are newer reviews for Lisa G's

Reviewed December 21, 2008

Place was crowded and loud. Were surprised at the final cost of the meal - esp. for "pub" food. A little scoop of ice cream added another $2.50 to dessert. Service was okay - somewhat slow. Probably woudn't go back for dinner again.

Reviewed December 13, 2008

$2.50 for a small milk! Child's menu limited to four options, which do not include a drink. Not condusive to dining with kids. Slow service.

1  Thank 1978santos
Reviewed November 30, 2008

going by tripadvisor...i made my 2nd mistake in lake placid. i ate at this place...it looks like a bar and has alot of hard working folk looking for beers after work..which is great. but, where oh.. where does the incredible food part come in...the menu is the strangest thing i have ever encountered..lots of little sayings next to the food...lots of you go girl..and jokes that were not funny..just made me cringe in embarrassment for the person who wrote it...the food was at best a 2 and my waitress...was not around when we would try to find her... she was at the bar....we did not enjoy ourselves.

Reviewed October 6, 2008

I took my wife there last night and we had a good time. The meal was great with good size portions. Our service was good and the bill was average price for Lake Placid. We will return the chicken parm was great I would rank the chicken in the top 5 in the Tri Lakes.