“Awful option for kids”

Stroudsburg, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful option for kids”
Reviewed December 13, 2008

$2.50 for a small milk! Child's menu limited to four options, which do not include a drink. Not condusive to dining with kids. Slow service.

1 Thank 1978santos

salt lake city
“the menu looks like written by a 14 year old”
Reviewed November 30, 2008

going by tripadvisor...i made my 2nd mistake in lake placid. i ate at this place...it looks like a bar and has alot of hard working folk looking for beers after work..which is great. but, where oh.. where does the incredible food part come in...the menu is the strangest thing i have ever encountered..lots of little sayings next to the food...lots of you go girl..and jokes that were not funny..just made me cringe in embarrassment for the person who wrote it...the food was at best a 2 and my waitress...was not around when we would try to find her... she was at the bar....we did not enjoy ourselves.

Saranac Lake
“Great Chicken Parm”
Reviewed October 6, 2008

I took my wife there last night and we had a good time. The meal was great with good size portions. Our service was good and the bill was average price for Lake Placid. We will return the chicken parm was great I would rank the chicken in the top 5 in the Tri Lakes.

Capital Region of NY
“Great food and good time!”
Reviewed October 5, 2008

We ate dinner at Lisa G's and enjoyed the whole meal from start to finish. We had a mango margarita which was fruity and delicious. The medium hot wings were fantastic and came with real chunky blue cheese dressing. I had risotto, my husband had chimchuri chicken and my child had chicken nacho's as his meal. We enjoyed our selections and decided we had to try for dessert as well because every selection so far had been a pleasure. Pumpkin cheesecakes and pumpkin bread pudding were a fantastic ending to a fantastic dinner. I missed breakfast the next morning because I was still full!!

Westchester County, New York
“Don't let the name fool you - this place is GOOD!”
Reviewed August 31, 2008

We spent a week in the ADKS (Saranac, Paul Smiths and Lake Placid) and ate most nights in Placid. Lisa G's was the only place we chose to return to twice.

The food is very good. The staff is wonderful, well-trained and attentive. This and Caffe Rustica are our two favorite finds in Town.

HIGHLY recommended. Get off the main part of Main Street and go a little further down past the ice rink - it is worth the Walk!

1 Thank Happy_TravelersNY