“Late night finding”
Review of Jimmy's 21

Jimmy's 21
Reserve with OpenTable
Jimmy's 21 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Medford, Massachusetts
“Late night finding”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was the best desperate meal I have ever had. It was desperate not because of the restaurant but because we had gone all over town at 9pm looking for somewhere good to eat without a long wait or that had already closed. We stumbled onto this restaurant. My boyfriend was incredibly impressed with their chicken parm. "You know the food is good when you finish eating it and are sad its gone." My salad was just what I was looking for as well. I'm pretty sure this was my boyfriends favorite restaurant out of the entire trip.

Visited April 2014

Vernon, New York
“Disappointed Evening”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We were just in Lake Placid over the weekend. We had intended to eat at Milanos North for our anniversary but it was closed so we tried Jimmy's 21. The food was actually very good even though it wasn't served hot and I received the wrong item for my dinner. The service was extremely poor not only for us but for others seated nearby. I saw another person get the wrong dinner as well. We got our salads right away but not our bread or drinks or appetizer. We needed to ask and then received no apology. When we did get our dinners, I told the waitress that my dinner was chicken and not veal. She held it up to look at it and confirmed it was not veal. She didn't offer to exchange it and took the price of one glass of wine off our bill. Even though food was good we will probably not go back again. This was the lowest tip we have ever left in a restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
buck county
“Try the chicken Parm!!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Another quiet, mirror lake view, Italian food, amazing flavor to the sauce, nice portion of pasta, had the early bird special, we like quiet eateries, it all depends what time of the year you go.

Visited April 2014
Parishville, New York
“Yummy lunch”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

While in town for the ECAC hockey finals, a friend and I enjoyed a delicious lunch at Jimmy's 21. We sat next to a large window to enjoy the view of the snow and dog sled riders. We both enjoyed our meal and the drinks were made perfectly. We made a great choice when picking Jimmy's 21.

New York City, New York
“Very good Italian”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

About a month ago i went to jimmys 21 with my family. The food was very good Italian food liked it a lot. The atmosphere was not too bad. The owner was the host who seemed to keep everything in order. We came in around 9:30 when they close at 10:00 but they still served us kindly even though we were the only people in the dinning room. The food came in about an average time and i had a shrimp scampi the sauce tasted excellent. Then my 2 boys had chicken fingers which the waiter said were home made and tasted very good then my wife had the mediterranean salad which came with seafood on top and a little balsamic dressing! Loved most of the experience. Would go back again!

• Visited January 2014

Been to Jimmy's 21? Share your experiences!