“Bar Specials Always Very Good, Relaxing Atmosphere”
Review of Jimmy's 21

Jimmy's 21
Reserve with OpenTable
Jimmy's 21 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, NY
“Bar Specials Always Very Good, Relaxing Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

When staying in Lake Placid and being here on a Sunday, we always enjoy ordering the bar specials, having drinks and watching 60 Minutes on the television while having dinner (you can usually can have the entire bar to yourself on Sunday later afternoons). I had the steak special (used to be $10.95, now is $12.95) and my wife had the hamburger and it was very good as well. We both had the fries and they were tasty, hot and not greasy. The house wines are of very good quality.

Sunday couples dinner at the empty and quiet bar with bar specials watching 60 Minutes - Priceless.... :)

• Visited March 2014

New York, New York, United States
“Great service.”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My experience at Jimmy's was for the most part an exceptional one. Was in the mood for a nice quiet dinner and that's what I found here. The wait staff was very attentitive to my needs. The only complaint that I have was one of the side dishes (a vegetable medley) was cold. The Filet mignon I ordered was perfectly cooked and when I asked for some horse radish they went out of their way to find some for me. The choclate mouse cake dessert was extremely good.

• Visited February 2014
Merrick, New York
“Good food ”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Cute place located directly on Mirror lake. Beautiful window providing great views. Food was very good. Pricey, just like majority of the good food establishments in Lake Placid are. Service was great, loved our waitress. We would definitely return here.

Dorset, Vermont
“Comforting Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Cozy ambiance with great lakeside views. It was quiet the night we ate, so we had the best seat in the house. Our server knew the menu items well and offered several suggestions. The menu is pretty standard Italian fare. We decided on the lasagna and eggplant Parmesan. Both were pleasing and hit the spot after a day of skiing. Entrees come with Italian bread with seasoned olive oil and a good house salad. The bottle of Valpolicella was delish. No room left for dessert as meals are large.

• Visited January 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Exactly what a good Italian restaurant should be”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This restaurant was good--I have no complaints at all. They had homemade linguine and spaghetti, which I did not opt for but wish I had, and their wine selection was very good. If you're in the mood for Italian, this is the first place you should think of.

Visited January 2014

Been to Jimmy's 21? Share your experiences!