“Don't eat here!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was one of the worst dining experiences EVER. When I saw the Christmas decorations in August I knew something was wrong- but we were hungry and it did get good reviews. The rude and angry waitress should have scared us off but we were foolishly hopeful for good Greek food especially because the prices were at least twice what they should be. The food wasn't AWFUL it was just average at exorbitant prices with horrid service in a strange environment. Save your money and whatever you do DON'T EAT HERE!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very good meal - went there the night before the Ironman race in Lake Placid - we got there about 6 and it was very quiet. By the time we left, there were a few more groups eating. The portion size was large - we took some back as leftovers!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Used to be great and is now just good. Probably only a good choice if you are looking for Greek food.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I love Greek restaurants, and when I was planning a trip to Lake Placid, I was researching where to eat, and I found that a Greek restaurant was in town. Having read as many reviews on this site as I could, I came in apprehensive. After eating there, I came away, on balance, satisfied. Is the food a bit pricy? Perhaps, but A), it's Lake Placid, and B), by most people's standards, it won't break the bank.

Most importantly, the food was GOOD. I enjoyed my gyro sandwich, and my Greek salad. It's the real deal, on both counts. Moreover, the portions are quite generous too, so be sure to come in hungry -- you won't be disappointed, as what is available will certainly provide a filling meal. FYI, my dinner bill, including tip, was about $32 for one person, so factor that in to your plans. Like I said, though, it's good Greek food, and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Having dined here many times, the food is always delicious and the portions are huge. The menu is varied and there is something for everyone.