“Best food in LP!”
Review of The Cowboy - CLOSED

The Cowboy
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: A casual local establishment with a Tavern style atmosphere serving a fusion of global food. We cater to large parties and private functions as well as our window view dining area. We feature weekend brunch and lunch, dinner and cater to special occasions. Enjoy a cocktail and dinner at our wrap around bar and during the warmer months take advantage of our spacious deck. We welcome families with children.We now offer on-site and off-site catering as well as take out.
London, Canada
“Best food in LP!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Our whole family is hooked on the food at the Cowboy! We have sampled the whole menu this past summer and have yet to find a dish that isn't amazing! The favors and presentation are wonderful! We love the staff there as well. They are all friendly and you can tell they love coming to work. We found out that the Cowboy is owned by the same couple who ran the old Carribean Cowboy. That's why the food is so good!! I'm already missing the Black eggs and the yummy dinners! We hope to be back to LP and the Cowboy soon!!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great weekend brunch”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

The menu said "black eggs", impossible said I. Ashley, our waitress, said "Give it a try". With a certain amount reluctance, I gave it a go. They were spectacular. It's now one of the weekend Brunch specials. So now find a Saturday or Sunday time to visit, try the Black Eggs, and give it a go. (Sure must be funny looking chickens)

1 Thank Flagler13
New England
“Not Fancy but good food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have eaten at The Cowboy twice this summer and each time we were very happy. The menu is diverse in types of food as well as price range, and everything that we ordered was delicious. The staff is very friendly and for the most part very attentive. Remember to ask for the bread basket, their cornbread is delicious and the other molasses type bread would be good with tea for dessert. My favorite dish is the Lamb Patties that are served with a great Greek-type Salad with roasted tomatoes and olives. They have indoor and outdoor tables, and we have yet to wait very long for a table. This is not to be confused with the Caribbean Cowboy that was somewhere around the same location.

Delmar, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal, wonderful menu and service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Cowboy serves great global cuisine with lots of interesting ingredients (but diners who aren't adventurous will be happy too). We started dinner with well-made cocktails. I was happy with my Western Sunset drink - as promised by our server, it was refreshing and tart. Then moved on to a beautlful tuna tartar platter: Asian style, amazing flavors, generous portion. For my main course, I had ordered gumbo, which was listed as an appetizer, but was a nice sized portion of hearty well-flavored stew with just the right amount of heat. My husband and the lamb patties - really well-seasoned. We sat outside on the deck and enjoyed the fireplace. Attentive but not formal service, great food - I will always include The Cowboy in my plans when visiting the area!

• Visited August 2012
“great casual place with good food.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The food is reliably good and the service is always friendly and relaxed., I love the sweet potato fries, the caesar salad and vietnamese meatballs, drinks are excellent and so is the bartender, he's professional, personable, funny and encourages conversation between the people at the bar.
a very fun place for food and drinks.