“Disgusting!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Latham, NY
“Disgusting!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

2 waitresses had NO idea what was going on. Ordered a slice of pizza; dried out and gross. My wife, who loves crust, couldn't even eat it. We and our "couple friends" also ordered meatball subs. 2 italians in the group wondered WHAT THE HECK kind of meat the meatballs were made of. They were steamed or boiled?? The most disgusting meatball sub we EVER had!! Sliced?? meatballs made of some rubbery substance. They were overwhelmed with the busy crowd, we understand, but pizzas were coming out of the oven left and right. How could we get an old dried out piece? Waited 32 minutes for To Go. We travel to LP twice a year and it's no wonder why we always walk by the next morning and see previously eaten menu on the sidewalk outside the place. A promise...never again!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank redstar255

Ontario
“Take Out”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We only do take out from this place. The service and food is always fast and good. It is located close to most hotels so you can have the food back in your room and it is still hot.

• Visited January 2013
Toronto,ON
“Dirty”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We arrived at our hotel pretty late and everything else was closed and we were hungry.. The food was ok, but sitting down and waiting for it, you the tend to notice how dirty everything was... The tablecloths need replacing, the tables need wiping, dead flies by window sills and the bathroom was horrid.. The toilet seat didn't even fit on the toilet bowl, so I just waited till we got back to our hotel to used the bathroom....

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tess G
Ottawa, Canada
“If you like canned mushrooms”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went there for a pizza. It's usually busy so expected something decent. Mushrooms were from cans. When we asked why, they simply said, we use a lot of mushrooms. So what? I never had such an experience before and I've been to a lot of pizza places. These guys simple don't care what they serve.

• Visited November 2012
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I had a really bad migraine and couldn't leave my room so I ordered delivery. I ordered a white pizza which had garlic, mozzarella cheese, rocotta cheese, and I ask for spinach as extra. Also, I ordered the sampler which had wings, zucchini, mozzarella sticks, and poppers. Everything was really good. I will definitely eat from there again.