“Poor service good food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our waiter messed up the order, the first order he put in front of us was incorrect. The second time he came with food it was half correct. My dinning partners order was wrong. I finnished my food and we waited a full twenty minutes before his arrived. We received a free beverage for our trouble. The manager never visited our table even after I asked our waiter (Hose) if he was aware we we receiving poor service. This restaurant could not stay in business if it were not located in a tourist town.

Bill

1  Thank JONESWM43

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stopped in for late bite. First pizza was burned on the bottom as well as crust so we requested another the waitress explained that the oven was very hot and that is why our first pizza was burned. When the second arrived it was edible and tasty. The menue is limited....

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We ate here on 7/28/13 at approximately 5:10 PM during the Ironman competition. There were no other customers in the restaurant. We ordered a 3-cheese (6 slice) pizza for $13.95 (a bit pricey) and the Italian blend salad which was a mixture of greens with some parmesan cheese and a light balsamic dressing.

The thin crust pizza was good on top but burnt on the bottom so the " bitter charcoal taste" of the bottom was very prevalent. The salad was plentiful, but only of average taste. We would not recommend this restaurant for pizza unless you enjoy that burnt charcoal taste.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Located across from the Olympic Center. We had the brick oven pizza and thought it was very good. We went there a little later at night so the restaurant was kind of empty but the bar was jumping. Prices were decent.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The owner of this restaurant is the rudest person I met in town. The prices were obnoxious and when I questioned him on the $3 refill charge on the soda, he said, I have to make my money some where. There are many amazing places to eat at in Lake Placid and I would highly recommend avoiding this restaurant

1  Thank John K