“Awesome”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Everything was perfect. Great waitress. Great food. Quick service. Loved the environment. We sat on the Nicola's side and really enjoyed our time there. Will definitely go back again.

2 Thank Matthew S

Ontario
“Average”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was disappointed in this location. it was our last night in Placid and thought we would try something different. The food and atmosphere are average. better value elsewhere

1 Thank OntarioSkifreak
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Artisan Pizza and good Italian plates.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stop here every time I go through Lake Placid for business or pleasure the staff is very good and nice. They have a very nice selection of Artisan Pizza as well there Italian plates are very good. They have a nice wine selection and they always have number of specials as well. I have had a number of the pasta dishes as well as the fish and it was always done right. I know a number of business associates that stop here as well on a regular basis. Always consistent and with good service. I know there a number of very mixed reviews here but from my world I like Nicolas.

1 Thank cmpqse
NYC
“HAHAHA what a joke”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Second time here , first review was the same as this.
THIS PLACE IS CRAP, Horrible staff , rude host, pathetic service , got drinks, we walked out
this place wouldnt last a week in NYC, C YA

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Rick L
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Huge Disappointment!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The service was very slow and when our food finally arrived, (salad and bruschetta) the bruschetta toast was badly burned. We commented about it to our waitress who merely shrugged. I couldn’t believe a chef would send this bread out this way and that a waitress wouldn’t have a problem serving it. We were on vacation and not in the mood for confrontation so we let it drop. After, it bothered me that we hadn’t asked for a manager. I wish I had taken a picture of it - it was that bad! This place can only stay in business because of unknowing tourist. I’m sure the locals know to avoid it.

• Visited October 2012