“Delightful Dining”

Ranked #23 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A perfect Adirondack evening begins at the Lake Placid Club Boat House on the pristine shores of Mirror Lake, in the center of Lake Placid Village. The diverse menu is sure to please all featuring seafood, steaks, pasta dishes & savory items from the grill. The Lake Placid Club Boat House provides a truly memorable dining experience - dining indoors amidst classic "Arts & Crafts" decor, or seasonal outdoor dining on our large deck - all with spectacular sunsets, overlooking the lake and the Mackenzie mountain range. The Boat House is the perfect spot to view all the lake activities from boating & swimming to ice skating & dog sled rides. The cozy fireside seating area and bar are great spots for enjoying cocktails and delicious desserts. Our wine list features organic and sustainable farming wines. Children’s menu & take out available. Ample free parking. Private lake side dining rooms available for special events.
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I joined another couple for an enjoyable evening meal at The Boat House on a chilly evening.
The feeling in the restaurant was cozy, and at the same time sophisticated.
The menu offered a nice selection, and the choices we made proved to be nicely prepared.
I recommend The Boat House to anyone looking for quality food and attentive service. I have dined at most of the restaurants in the Lake Placid area, and in my opinion this place measures up favorably with them all.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

When we got there they seated the people in front of us and then we stood there for almost 15 mins waiting to be seated. They were not busy so wasn't sure what was going on. Then when we seated, it was like our server forgot about us. Was very disappointed with the food and service. There was only myself and my son and it was almost $80. Great location on the lake and the atmoshere was pleasent. Not sure I would go back next time around.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Kristen was our server and she was great!! It was the best service we have ever had. The food awesome and atmosphere was nice. We had a window seat over looking the lake with a great view of the lake and ice skaters. Romantic. Not one complaint!! Will definitely go here again.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

After several attempts to get to the Interlake Inn (our car couldn't make it up the road due to ice) we decided to give this place a try, having noticed it on the ride over. We loved the warmth of the place, our server was attentive and pleasant, our food was very good and they served our favorite wine by the glass (bonus!). So glad we discovered the Boat House. Will absolutely go back!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food was great. Our Server was exceptional. Management had no control over a big party with 10 children in them. For this type of a restaurant I was expecting a nice atmosphere and to enjoy myself. There was a party of 20 on 2 tables, with one table just kids. The parents ignored them and management did too. The atmosphere was like any other family restaurant and not a 4 star restaurant. I will not ever return to the restaurant.