“Itty Bitty Vegetarian Restaurant Delivers Huge Flavors”

The Good Bite Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great lunch spot. We tried it based on the ratings and other reviews. Absolutely delicious. We went back a second time a few days later. Delicious flavor combinations. I've even tried to make some of the dishes myself since returning, but don't quite have 'em right yet. Oh...and we aren't vegetarian. Don't let that stop you.

1  Thank TravelingMel_33
There are newer reviews for The Good Bite Kitchen

Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you blink you'll pass this tiny spot. It has great health food which is not alway easy to find. Their chickpea pot pie is delicious my son so wishes we lived close to this place. Everything we tried was excellent. Great job keep it up.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I am compelled to write a glowing review. My family of 4 had lunch at The Good Bite. The restaurant smells delicious and glows with warmth. My picky pasta swilling children enjoyed each bite. They fought over the quinoa bowl, curried chickpea soup with pineapple, spiced cider, black bean and sweet potato quesadilla, and the smoothies made with store made almond milk and kale (yes, they were green and my children loved them!). If only non-vegetarians knew that vegetarian food is this delicious and creative. The owner and hostess were kind and filled the small restaurant with good energy. I returned for lunch the next day for another beautiful meal. Many thanks.

1  Thank Sage7189
Reviewed February 5, 2014

You could walk by this tiny eating spot way too easily. The Owner/Chef and the Hostess are very welcoming. You can see the food being prepared in a spanking clean kitchen. With everything at arm's length, you can watch as fresh, creative soup, sandwiches, and veggie bowls are being prepared.

The food is hearty, tasty and so satisfying!

We're not vegetarian either. Don't let that stop you.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I are not vegetarians, but you don't have to be to like the food here! Went for lunch one day and had a soft polenta with ratatouille dish and a quinoa, red beet, red cabbage, goat cheese salad - both were delicious and so tasty. We went back the next day because we enjoyed the food so much, but they are closed on Mondays so we missed out (we were leaving that day). There are only a few bar stools along a narrow bar, so mostly take away food. Go here and if you are not a vegan / vegetarian / health food nut, don't be intimidated or dissuaded, it is just good food!