“Best Vegan food!!”

Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I visit LP often, and love finding new healthy yet tasty food. The portions are perfect and so yummy.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Bowl of butternut squash soup with quinoa was incredible. Hand pie (like an empanada) was also very good. The two together were more than enough for lunch. TINY place, with just 6 stools inside and maybe 3 outside. Definitely a good choice for vegetarians and anyone who wants a healthy meal. Menu seems to change daily - you can view it on the restaurant's website.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We had heard rave reviews about this place so we put it on our must try list for this week-end away. We were satisfied with the food choices- being gluten-free vegans - but the portions were way too small. I would consider the salad more of a side than a main course. We did take away so I could not get something else. Luckily I always travel with my vitamix so we made smoothies back at the hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I finally had the opportunity to experience this top rated restaurant recently. The offerings were interesting, however a lot of items were "out" by mid afternoon. Overall the salad and hummus contained nice ingredients but lacked flavor. I ended up adding quite a bit of salt to both. The salad also lacked any apparent dressing so it was a bit dry. A bit of hot sauce would have been a nice addition to the hummus.

I will go back and try it again but most likely earlier in the day.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

on our way back from Malone to Albany we wanted to stop in Lake Placid for lunch. We checked out the Trip Advisor's ratings and since we love vegetarian were happy to see The Good Bite liisted as #1. A well deserved rating as far as we are concerned. We had a wonderful quinoa bowl with fresh veggies and my sister had a sweet onion quiche. we topped it off with a smoothie, like i have never had before in my life. keep up the great work!!!!