“Always Amazing”
Review of Wyatt's

Wyatt's
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Wyatt's is a family owned and operated burrito and BBQ restaurant in Lake Placid, NY. Stop by for great food in a friendly atmosphere. We know you'll be glad you did.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have lived in lake placid for almost 4 years now and this place is with out a doubt one of my favorite places to chow. So if your in town and don't want to empty your wallet make sure to stop in!. The staff is always super friendly and the food doesn't disappoint.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The food and service are leaps and bounds above other restaurants in town! Filling, delicious food... The staff is super friendly and they will customize each taco or burrito to your liking!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good fast food. The place is clean and friendly. Little kids can share the cheese quesadilla. Lots of room for the kids to roam around in the safe indoor plaza.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I was shopping in town while my family was skiing and stumbled on this gem. It has both BBQ and Mexican. I went for the pulled pork..yum! When I told my family about it we decided to go at some point in our trip. The guy behind the counter, I think he is the owner was quick and efficient. He recognized me on my second trip and welcomed me back. He quickly put together the burrito, chili (which we sampled first), taco and brisket we ordered. All of it was delicious. This is quality food and a great value. This guy knows how to do BBQ and the Mexican was just as good.

1  Thank JKBD
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Was in town over the Holiday & needed to quite a hungry family. Tried a few places & there was hour plus waites...know from reviews about Wyatt's....it hit the spot, just wish it was bigger.

2  Thank club212rookie