“Best birthday present I could have ever given myself”

The Spa at Mirror Lake Inn
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I'm so glad that I chose to take myself to the Spa for my birthday last year. I purchased the Spa Signature package which included a signature massage, an Adirondack Maple Sugar body scrub and vichy shower, and a deluxe manicure (or pedi was available too). The Inn itself was beautiful when arriving, the Spa is to the left and downstairs. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Upon checking in you are given a locker/key, robe, and sandals. The women's "locker room" was very clean and beautifully decorated. As you walk through there are places to sit and relax also showers to rinse off before you step into the whirlpool. There is a fireplace that is visible from the whirlpool and from the other side in the lounge. As you sit in the lounge and wait to be called for your massage there are magazines to browse. I liked the choices in fresh water and teas to drink. I always felt very comfortable. The massage and scrub were heavenly. The rooms are very clean and upscale. The woman that did my scrub (Melissa, I think) was so friendly and always made sure I was comfortable. After the massage and scrub you head back out to the locker room where there are tons of toiletries available. The salon where you receive the manicure is nice. I would have preferred to stay in the spa all day though! If you are in the area and want to treat yourself - DO IT! You won't be disappointed.

MLI, General Manager at The Spa at Mirror Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for being our guest at The Spa. Happy Birthday! Our staff appreciate your compliments and we are very glad that you enjoyed your special birthday visit! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great spa experience, really good service offering, a little dated but ok, would be nice to have a combined spa (men and women together...) a little pricey.

MLI, General Manager at The Spa at Mirror Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for being our guest at The Spa at Mirror Lake Inn! We are happy that you enjoyed your service! We look forward to your return!
Mirror Lake Inn

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I recently NEEDED a massage as I had knots in my back (rhomboids) that I just couldn't reach to massage out. . . probably a result of lifting weights and having a stressful job. I went to the MLI Spa, enjoying a relaxing jacuzzi to help loosen things up before my massage.

When I went for my massage, I was pleased to have Chad again as he is familiar with my knotted muscles and listened well to how I wanted the massage to proceed. He's such a good listener and skilled a being able to loosen not only the rhomboids but all the connecting muscles and joints so I could 1) experience less pain; 2) increase my range of motion, and 3) be able to correct my posture. All in 50 minutes!

What I love about the spa is that I go there with a purpose and an expectation, and all of the staff there, from the receptionist to all the service providers, make my time well worth it and meet or exceed my expectations. I felt that Chad and I worked together (no I'm not crazy) to identify where the muscle knot was and how much pressure I can tolerate to make the massage the most effective. I highly recommend the MLI spa, whether it's for relaxation, a special treat, or in my case, more of a physical necessity. And they offer discounts too!

MLI, General Manager at The Spa at Mirror Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for being our guest at The Spa. We are glad that you enjoyed your massage and that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations! That is what we are all about! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great choice of spa services both full body and facials, with use of the sauna and hot tub. You can also enjoy sitting in a rocking chair on the open veranda looking at Mirror Lake.

MLI, General Manager at The Spa at Mirror Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for being our guest at The Spa! We are happy that you enjoyed the body treatments and facials, sauna and Jacuzzi. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

wonderful spa but the parking ruins it. valet parking should be available. I spend time in the Adirondacks every summer and go to the spa. i like Mirror Lake the best other than the parking.

1  Thank abbygail83